Saw these adorable looking cupcakes on Foodgawker and I knew I just have to make them... And here they are..!!!
Cookies and Cream Cheesecake CupcakesSaw these adorable looking cupcakes on Foodgawker and I knew I just have to make them... And here they are..!!!Lejna Ramachandran
Oreos,whole and coarsely chopped
30 12 42
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Place 1 whole cookie in the bottom of each lined cup.
- With an electric mixer on medium high speed, beat cream cheese until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Gradually add sugar, and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla.
- Drizzle in eggs, a bit at a time, beating to combine and scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Beat in sour cream and salt. Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
- Divide batter evenly among cookie-lined cups, filling each almost to the top. Bake, rotating pan halfway through, until filling is set, about 22 minutes. While baking these cupcakes will rise but will fall once they are fully baked.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours (or up to overnight). Remove from tins just before serving.